Returns and Exchange Policy
- The Customer may have specific legal rights (“Consumer Guarantees”) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other New Zealand legislation in respect of goods and services purchased from Kiwiflora Nurseries (2019) Ltd (“Kiwiflora”). Kiwiflora will honour its obligations, where applicable under such legislation, unless it has validly contracted out of such legislation.
- Kiwiflora is committed to customer service and customer satisfaction.Please choose your plants carefully, as plants cannot be returned if you change your mind except as expressly stated in this policy. In addition to meeting our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees, we provide a 3 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee with our products which allows you to return or exchange a product within 3 days. Certain conditions and exceptions apply. Please read below for details.
3-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 3-day satisfaction guarantee allows you to hold the product unused (and unplanted) in its original potting and packaging while confirming or assessing whether it is the right fit for your garden. The 3-day period starts when you receive the product. If you decide to return a product purchased from us (other than an excluded product) for any reason during the 3-day period we will gladly refund the purchase price less any shipping charges (if any), subject to the conditions below. A restocking fee may be charged on some returns and exceptions apply. Read below for details.
- Presentation of the purchase receipt and a return authorisation number are required for all returns. Please contact us to obtain your return authorisation number before returning any goods. Returns without valid return authorisation number will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- The goods must be returned in original and resalable condition with all potting and packaging included.
- Some items are not returnable under any circumstances. See ‘Exceptions’ below for details.
- Returned items that not in resalable condition may not be accepted by us or will be charged a restocking fee at our discretion (minimum restocking fee 20%).
- Return shipping charges and any original shipping charges paid by the customer are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded by us.
- Damage due to improper packaging of any returned item or loss of goods is at the risk of the Customer and may result in the refund being declined.
- We do not accept returns after 3 days.
Some items are not returnable under any circumstances. These include special order goods. Special order goods are goods that are not in stock at the time of an order and therefore especially ordered or cultivated to meet a Customer order.
We will not accept the return or exchange of items in the following circumstances:
- More than 3 days after purchase
- More than 3 days after delivery when claiming the product was damaged in transit
- More than 3 days after delivery when claiming a product is missing from order
- More than 3 days after delivery when claiming the plant’s health or quality are unsatisfactory
- If the product has been damaged by the customer
- If the plant has been re-potted by the customer
- If the product was a sale or clearance item