We freight plants nationwide from 4cm to 4m tall, our dispatch team are experts at sending trees and shrubs around the country.
Collect direct from the nursery.
- You can collect from our nursery here in Christchurch. You can specify the date you wish to collect the plants (must be during working hours), we will contact you to confirm you collection date.
- We ship to your door.
- All online orders will be picked, packaged and sent directly from Kiwiflora Nurseries in Christchurch.
- Plants are packed in cartons or transported on special nursery industry plant trollies.
- Occasionally, products listed are unavailable. We will contact you to offer an alternative.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery, particularly for rural locations.
- Bulk orders are transported by specialist plant carriers.
- Our sales team will contact you to confirm freight costs by return email. This email will contain your payment instructions/link.
- Freight costs will vary, depending on where you live and the volume (m3) of your order. Please be aware that if you live in a rural area, cost may be higher than urban areas.
- We will always endeavour to offer the most cost-effective freight option.
Arrange your own freight.
- If you want to arrange your own freight company collection, please contact our sales team. Call 03 349 4582 (ext 1) or email email@example.com
- We rely on third parties for freight. With perishable plants in particular, freight mishaps do occasionally happen.
- If there are any problems with your consignment, we will do everything we can to fix them for you. Let us know as soon as possible, call 03 349 4582 (ext 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org